How do I get my license? Print

You need to get training from a Certified Flying Instructor like Moose from Mallee Microlights!.

This training combines practical flying and theory which is required to sit the pilot exams.

The practical flying lessons usually take around 20 hours depending on previous experience and your personal ability.